Where you choose to work can make all the difference in your career.
At Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, you will be part of a nationally recognized team of rehabilitation professionals — individuals like you whose skills and talents are surpassed only by their commitment and dedication to excellence.
Personal Growth & Professional Achievement
We recognize that the success of our highly specialized programs and services are directly attributed to the effort, engagement, talent and enthusiasm of our employees. That's why we provide you with a strong foundation for your personal success and offer the support and resources you need to learn and develop.
We encourage and promote professional growth and development and award individual achievement through:
- Comprehensive Orientation and Training
- Clinical Mentorship
- Preceptor/Buddy Program
- Career Development and Continuing Education
- Clinical Ladder Promotional Opportunities
- Externship Programs
- Research Opportunities
With over six decades of clinical leadership, Kessler continues to define the standards of medical rehabilitation by providing innovative programs, evidence-based treatment and compassionate care in a dynamic state-of–the-science rehabilitation environment.
Opportunities As Rewarding As They Are Challenging
Our dedicated interdisciplinary team of rehabilitation specialists is committed to providing unparalleled service and care. No matter what your area of interest, Kessler has the opportunities available for you to be part of our unique network of rehabilitation service providers:
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Recreation Therapists
- Case Managers
- Medical Technologists
- Cognitive Therapists
- Vocational Counselors
- Rehabilitation Assistants/Aides
- Administrative, managerial and support staff
If you are passionate about what you do, share that same commitment and join the Kessler team.
Working at Kessler
Our employees agree that Kessler is a remarkable place to work … and grow. Here's what a few of our more than 1,400 employees say:
- "The opportunity to further my education, learn new skills and know the latest technology in the field of rehabilitation."
- "Working with employees that take pride in their work and are committed to doing the right thing for their patients."
- "I enjoy working at Kessler simply because it gives me the opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team of rehabilitation professionals."
- "Kessler is a unique, inspiring place to work with the best staff, most challenging and rewarding patients and best place to become a stronger clinician and person."
- "Kessler is one of the greatest companies to work for. There is excitement, fun and gratification each and every day. We feel valued and important. We are proud to be Kessler employees."
The Kessler Difference
Kessler offers competitive compensation for all full-time, part-time and per-diem employees. In addition, full-time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health/Dental/Prescription Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Continuing Education Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Personal & Family Medical Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
View a listing of current job openings at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation.
For more information or to submit your resume, contact Kessler Human Resources:
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation
1199 Pleasant Valley Way
West Orange, New Jersey 07052
TOLL FREE 888-KESSLER
All resumes are evaluated and matched against open positions. Appropriate candidates will be contacted.