Stroke Clinical Research Coordinator
An outstanding opportunity is currently available for a qualified and experienced individual to assume a highly visible and rewarding position as a key member of the Stroke Program. This individual will work collaboratively with Stroke Program leaders and external clinical and research partners. The position is based in Saddle Brook and does include travel to our West Orange and Chester campuses.
- Manages, coordinates and promotes clinical research and research initiatives for patients in Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation's (KIR) Stroke Program in collaboration with the Kessler Foundation Research Center (KFRC).
- Supports Kessler Institute's Stroke Program across all campuses through increased awareness of stroke outcomes and implementing clinical and research protocols.
- Collaborates with colleagues in KIR and KFRC to align clinical and research activities, meet research recruitment goals and optimize clinical care.
- Provides ongoing training to staff (therapists, nurses, etc) regarding stroke related research protocols.
- Master's Degree in a therapeutic (e.g. PT /OT, SLP), psychology (or nursing) discipline.
- Current and valid NJ state licensure in one therapeutic (or nursing) discipline.
- A minimum of two years experience working with stroke patients.
- A background which includes; education, outcomes, data management and/or research is preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit program. Please submit your cover letter and resume to: Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, Attn: Jay Klinek, email: email@example.com; Phone: (973) 414-4736; Fax: (973) 243-6846.
An outstanding opportunity is currently available for a qualified and experienced individual to assume a key position as part of the clinical nursing team. Reporting to the Nurse Manager, this person will handle a multitude of varied responsibilities on the 3pm to 11pm shift.
- Provide direct oversight and direction of the clinical staff to promote positive quality and customer services outcomes.
- Function as part of the nursing leadership team utilizing experience, skills and knowledge while integrating new trends and initiatives regarding patient care.
- Assume a leadership role in the absence of the nurse manager or upon direction of the manager or director and assist in the performance evaluation of staff.
- Assist in ongoing management of the nursing units, project staffing needs and maintain an active awareness of department needs to assure adequate staffing, 24/7.
- Participate and maintain active involvement in customer service initiatives, campus- wide committee(s), task force(s), providing active input to the interdisciplinary team, nursing department and leadership.
- A valid and current New Jersey Nursing license.
- Nursing degree required. BSN or enrollment in a BSN program preferred.
- A minimum of five years rehabilitation experience.
- Certified BLS, IV, ACLS is needed. CRRN may be waived for one year or until eligible.
We offer an excellent salary and comprehensive benefit package. Please forward resume to: Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, Attn: Jay Klinek, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: (973) 414-4736; Fax: (973) 243-6846.